TRIBE Trailers offers one of the best warranties on the market. 12 Months from time of purchase on all parts. The warranty is for “manufacturers defects” only and components. Register your TRIBE Trailer as soon as you purchase it.
12 Months Structural Warranty
12 Months Suspension Warranty
12 Months Electrical Warranty
Welcome to the TRIBE. The following information relates to the warranties offered by TRIBE trailers. Offroad Trailer warranties are based on “Manufacturer” defects only.
Tribe Trailer Warranty Activation
Validity of Claims
- Warranties are valid to the original purchaser of the trailer and apply from the date of purchase
- Warranties apply to items sold as “NEW” and do not extend to resale.
- Warranties are not transferable. If the Original purchaser sells an item to a third party, the original purchaser cannot make any claims on behalf of the new owner
- Warranties do not apply to any “RENTAL” program or company. Warranties are void if the trailer is rented for commercial use.
- TRIBE does not cover damage due to modifications to the trailer, misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, improper maintenance or accident or collision.
- TRIBE Trailer will provide under warranty the parts for replacement if deemed a warranty issue. TRIBE will ship at our cost all parts to the customers who can have an authorized TRIBE installer perform the installation.
- TRIBE will not be liable ( in part or whole) for any warranties, either expressed or implied made by agents or resellers on behalf of TRIBE without the knowledge or express written consent of TRIBE trailers. Such claims will be the sole responsibility of the agent or reseller.
Unless Stated otherwise, TRIBE trailers are covered by a 12 months limited warranty from the original date of purchase.
TRIBE Trailers are designed for use on any road or trail that is used by normal 4x4 Vehicles.
The following Items are not covered by TRIBE TRAILERS.
- Impact by rocks or stones
- Internal damage to components from water or mud
- Water damage due to water crossings. TRIBE Trailers can make water crossings where the water is below the body floor level.
- Movement and damage caused by appliances and products in the trailer from hard impacts and heavy landings. Severely rutted roads and trails will cause this type of internal damage
- General damage arising from misuse on the trails or on road
- Wheels and Tires
- Paint and peppering of paint
- Moving parts such as bearings, fittings, batteries, connections